Wanting to add something new in your garden? Not sure what to go for? Then have you ever thought about a fireplace? There are many benefits of having a fireplace in your home, and more people should start to reap the benefits. This blog is dedicated to people who are unsure whether to purchase in one or not, we will be answering two of the most popular questions to ensure that people are fully knowledgeable before making a decision.
There are plenty of places you can get fireplaces from, however we advise that you look round and research before jumping at the first one you see to ensure that you paid for something which is of a good quality. One of the leading fireplace companies at the moment is: www.stonewoods.co.uk/category/reproduction-fireplaces, visit their site to find out more.
Q: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A FIREPLACE?
There are many benefits of having a fireplace, and these are only some of the many:
- Fires are often said to cosy, this is perfect if you want your home to feel homelier and warm and comfortable whilst relaxing or even when you have friends and family around. Central heating doesn’t quite have the same effect.
- Is doesn’t just create a warm and friendly atmosphere but having the fire on can give that romantic setting which people desire with their loved one.
- You don’t have to worry about a power cut because you will be kept toasty warm whilst you wait for the electricity to come back on. Note: this doesn’t apply to electric fires.
- Forget about having two ovens, you have a place to cook with a fire.
Q: WHAT ARE THE FAVOURITE INDOOR FIREPLACES?
You’re in luck when it comes to picking a fireplace which (1) suits the décor of your home and (2) meets all your requirements. Here are some of the most popular indoor fireplaces:
- Open hearth fireplaces are the traditional type and normally made from either stone or brick. This is perfect for people are wanting a traditional type and are able to smell the wood burning.
- Enclosed fireplaces have a large glass panel, this is effective as it means more heat is coming into your room keeping you warm and cosy.
- Wood burning stoves is an alternative way to burn wood, however, people don’t consider this a fireplace as such.
- Direct-vented build in fireplaces is one of the most popular which contains a yellow flame giving it an effect of wood burning.
- Ventless built in fireplace are simple to install, however this often has a blue flame.
- Mantel electric fireplace don’t require a vent or chimney.
- Electric fireplace TV stand which is great for people who’re wanting to save room, this enables you to have combine two furniture in one.
Note: There are more types of fireplaces, these are only a few.