Wanting to move to a city? Well there are plenty of wonderful cities in the world which are many people would love to live. However, in this blog we will be detailing why you should move to London at least one in your life and experience the London way of living. So what exactly are the benefits of moving to London? Well here are some to keep you up to date…
- First thing is first, when people think of England, especially London many instantly imagine the royal family. And that is one of the reasons why you should move to London, you can visit places like Buckingham palace and everything royalty. Most importantly you can say you live in the same area as The Queen, what more is there?
- Are you someone for a nightlife? Well there are plenty of reasons why you should move to London because firstly they have many wonderful venues and clubs for you to enjoy with your friends.
- There are plenty of things which you can visit in London, meaning you will always have something to do. If it nots Big Ben, then you can go to a production or visit parliament or the Buckingham palace. Not to mention there are many, many more things to see in London.
- The transport in London is second to none, and yes obviously there will be a lot of traffic when travelling in London in a car. However, the public transport like the trams, buses and trains are marvellous. And if you have never gone on the tube before you should do. You can even pop for a weekend in another country, it’s really that easy.
- Shopping! If you haven’t been shopping in London, then you’re missing out. With the amount of brands on the street you’re in luck as well as the classic Topshop and River Island shop. But there are plenty of little shops which sell unique clothing and cheap and affordable prices… for London anyway.
- People in cities tend not to judge others, because cities are full of diversity. So if you’re someone who wants to be in a place where people don’t judge each other and there is diversity London is a place for you. There are many different communities within London, therefore anyone will feel at home.
- If you’re into fashion than you want to be close to fashion weeks such as London Fashion Week. You will get to see the latest trends and even get a glimpse at some supermodels.
- There is plenty of culture and historic buildings to visit to learn more about the city and country.
- Like clothing shops, there are also different bars, cafes and restaurants meaning that there are plenty of food options for you. Vegan? There is a place for you. Fancy something Turkish? There is a place for you, as well as many other different types of food.
So if London is the place for you, have a look around, find the right area to live in and contact a London immigration lawyer.