When looking to rethink space and revamp living rooms, it is often difficult for people to know where to start.
Here are five great tips for all struggling to come up with design ideas:
- Make storage a priority so that your room doesn’t get cluttered. If you look at today’s leading modern designs you will find that simplicity is often key.
- Remove any obstacles for example, do not work around radiators doors; these can be moved to maximise space.
- Do not let your TV be the focal point of your room; instead opt for antique fireplaces or large pieces of wall art. If you are interested in antique fireplaces, one company that could assist you is Stonewoods Ltd.
- Make sure that you have the correct amount of lighting; ideally you should install dimmer switches so that you can change the mood as you please. Also try and let in as much natural light as possible.
- Try and make something to go in your living room, whether that be a simple cushion or something more extravagant, this will really add a personal touch and it make it feel like your own space.