When looking to redesign a garden or outdoor space, people are faced with a number of flooring options – but when you’re not a flooring specialist, it can be extremely baffling, leaving many simply opting for whatever they see first or whatever is the cheapest. This unfortunately means that a lot of people go for concrete flooring, but there are so many factors that make natural stone paving a better choice and we urge people to choose it going forward!
These are just a few of its advantages:
- Stone flooring weathers naturally and with age it can even improve in both value and character
- Stone flooring is more durable than concrete and can last a longer period of time
- It is available in a whole range of colours
- Every piece of stone has its own unique calendar
- Different surface finishes are available.
These benefits as well as all of the others that stone flooring can bring, mean that this kind of flooring can look great and work great for almost all places and locations – whether it is for commercial landscaping projects or even a small yard.
London Stone are leading suppliers of natural stone and hold a large array of stone options meaning that whether you are looking for stone for your garden, or even in your home – they will be able to help you.
Their Indian sandstone paving is incredibly popular at the moment. Available in a choice of five colours and a whole variety of sizes, designers and hard landscapers all over the UK are using it for their projects.